. . . but they have no interest in real combat, when the great masters struggle against that something, that something that terrifies us all, that something that cows us and spurs us on, amid blood and mortal wounds and stench.


01 February 2010

Regarding the Author's Playing With Us



Thank you, ladies. Those thoughts are better than any that have crossed my mind yet.


Okay, __________. Got it. Makes perfect sense. Thanks.

Yes, in that sense I suppose he is. One could make the argument that it is closer to life as we experience it than it is to the usual fictional fare.

1 comment:

  1. I wish you'd include these forum posts (?) which you're originally replying to. I know it's your blog but since so many of your thoughts are not independent from thoughts you're in opposition to it would have been a good idea to include them. I still love this blog, though.

    ReplyDelete